Thursday, July 16, 2009

Being Happy At Home.

It seems like we all go through times in our life when we are "stuck" at home. Whether you had lack of transportation, you were unemployed, you were caring for the children, or you were sick, you have probably experienced that feeling of being "trapped" at home. From the outside view, it may appear to be a luxury. But the reality is, staying at home day after day can become mundane and miserable without the right perspective. Being a home daycare provider, I have learned that I have to make the best of being at home. I have found the best thing to do is to try to focus on the positives, and enjoy my time at home. I found a great squidoo lens from someone who has learned how to be "Happy at Home". Here is the link: http://www.squidoo.com/darbee Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment